From: Jonathan [mailto:jwright@;spectore.com]
Sent: 04 November 2002 17:07
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Instant Messaging Troubleshooting

Thanks for your reply.

I am using [EMAIL PROTECTED] in the IM logon.  My DNS is setup with the
SRV record under the _tcp folder listed as:

rvp service location [0][0][80] gold.domain.com

A Host record for the server (which has IM, E2K, IIS running on it) was
dynamically added to the DNS:

gold A 192.168.xxx.xxx

I think I should also mention that our web service and Exchange is on
the same server gold.domain.com

BBCi at http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.
signify your consent to this.