Seamless, transparent, automatic and cheap? Don't believe such a high
availability solution exists. Even overspeccing a single box to ensure it's
fully redundant gets rather expensive on a per user basis for only 180
users. What are the actual requirements surrounding the solution and what
budget has been proposed to implement it?