-----Original Message-----
From: Ray Beckwith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 9:25 AM
To: Exchange Discussions

I have an update on this issue for those of you still following it, and
another question.

First, I am still in the process of getting the latest version of
ScanMail (6.1) from Trend. Apparently 5.1 is no longer supported and
they won't talk to me until I get up to date. Also, the problem has been
accelerating; we are now seeing the services crash daily and sometimes
multiple times daily.

The question is, do any of you out there who have heard of this issue
also have a MetaFrame server in your organization and have you seen it
acting strangely as well? We have seen, on several occasions, the
MetaFrame server's WWW Publishing Service stop unexpectedly at around
the same time as the Exchange services go down.

As always, I welcome any input or suggestions.

                Thanks...Ray