You'd have to call them and ask for it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ray Beckwith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 11:50 AM
To: Exchange Discussions

Fantastic. How do I get it? I don't see it in their downloads section.

                Thanks...Ray

Thought for the day:
An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes which can be made in
a very narrow field.
                --Niels Bohr

An expert is someone who knows some of the worst mistakes that can be
made in his subject, and how to avoid them.
                --Werner Karl Heisenberg