From: John Matteson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 02 June 2003 17:37
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Backing up the M Drive

Only if you enjoy being the center of attention of a mob of angry users
bent on causing you pain, lots and lots of pain for destroying their
mailboxes.

However, if you insist on this masochistic path, jab yourself in the eye
with a red-hot fireplace poker and you will experience the same sort of
pain, but your mailbox data will remain intact.

John Matteson
Geac Corporate ISS
(404) 239 - 2981
Atlanta, Georgia, USA.