Data this old I wouldn't even have around.  We rotate our backup tapes
frequently and destroy old tapes that we're not going to use anymore.

I'll grant that some specific industries may require longer e-mail
retention, but thankfully ours isn't one of them.

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-OneNote, CNA, MCPx4
Director of Information Services
Damon Key Leong Kupchak Hastert