Be sure to tell us how well the restore goes...  It's not that we don't like
it because it doesn't backup; it has a serious problem with restoring...

-----Original Message-----
From: Henry, Christopher M. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2003 8:22 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Brick Level Backup

Why is everyone against ARCserve? I have been using ARCserve v. 9.01 to do
brick level backups and I have never have a problem with it. The largest
mailbox that I do a brick level backup on is 729megs and most of the
mailboxes are over 100megs. I have never had a failed job and I have done
successful restores. I would have to say the ARCserve 9.01 is a solid
product it is a 200% improvement over ARCserve 7. The only bad thing I can
say is that it is a little on the expensive side, but I use it to backup 6
servers and 3 databases.

Chris