-----Original Message-----
From: DL.Exchange [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posted At: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 12:30 PM
Posted To: Exchange (Swynk)
Conversation: New AV Gateway Recommendations
Subject: RE: New AV Gateway Recommendations

Are you referring to an additional agent for Norton (Symantec) corporate
antivirus, or the Norton (Symantec) antivirus filter?

The avf we have is only able to filter by sender/subject line or set
'content types', in other words, quite limited...

If you are talking about an additional agent, do you happen to have a
link lying around for product information? TIA

Thank you,
Mitchell D. Lawrence
**<Good|Cheap|Fast> (Pick Two)**