My first question is on the second ESEUTIL run di you run a defrag or did
you run some other switch with it?  If you did not run a second defrag after
you cleaned out the accounts then that is your issue.  MS Exchange does
defrag automatically, but it does not compress automatically.  In order to
recoup the space you cleaned up you must run the ESEUTIL with the defrag
switch.

Nate Couch
EDS Messaging