Andy,

I went into the IS Maintenance and did what was requested. I also went and
set the deleted file retention to "0" and removed the check box that
relates to keeping the message until a backup is done.

In the app log I see a bunch of 1003 and 1006 messages stating that
messages and attachments are being cleaned by the background cleaning
sessions.  I have only seen 3 1221's and they deal with the
MSExchangePublic.  When should I see the one for MSExchangePriv?

When will the private store size reflect the change?  After the background
cleaning session has done its job or after I run another eseutil /d
/ispriv?

thanks,

Pat