From: Anthony Sollars [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 1:50 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exchange on a SAN

We have both IBM Sharks and EMC clarions and they both have tested very
nicely, though I prefer the EMC solution due to hardware costs and more
feature rich functionality.

Anthony L. Sollars                    ______________
Technology Consultant
Information Technology Division, PACCAR Inc.
480 Houser Way North, Renton Wa., 98055
*  email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(  office: 425.254.4845
7   fax:     425.793.6965