From: Ed Crowley [MVP] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 7:29 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exchange on a SAN

I don't understand why anyone should bother putting Exchange on a SAN unless
it is a big SAN full of disks and the storage is virtualized across all of
them.  Unfortunately, many customers just buy their shelves and disks
separately for each application and they ultimately end up with something
that doesn't perform any better than direct-attach storage but costs a lot
more.

Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP
Freelance E-Mail Philosopher
Protecting the world from PSTs and Bricked Backups!T