Wed, 10 Dec 2003 08:36:07 -0800  <- NINE HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR EVIDENCE

>From you:

"Ed,

Your lack of professionalism is truly staggering."

Let the record show that you started the name calling and personal attacks.

Besides, I don't see how the comment you posted varies substantially from
your subsequent diatribes.

Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP
Freelance E-Mail Philosopher
Protecting the world from PSTs and Bricked Backups!T

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Greg Deckler
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2003 10:15 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Greg's Utterly Fascinating Views on Ethics

Too easy:

Wed, 10 Dec 2003 17:52:58 -0800

For those of you who haven't been around, Mr. Greg Deckler has repeatedly
broadcast his diatribes that those of us who are MVPs should be likened to
employees (his word) of Microsoft and anything we tell you should be
considered to be propaganda straight from Bill Gates. Well, my response is
the kind of "unprofessional" response he deserves, having made his bed.
Sorry to have troubled the rest of you.