We blame you for having the balls to even dream of asking for assistance on
a list where 90-100% of the Exchange MVP's reside after bashing them many
times over...  Get over yourself.

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Deckler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2003 12:47 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Greg's Utterly Fascinating Views on Ethics

I HAVE tried to let it rest. Ed brought up this whole topic from a message
posted as "Migrating from GroupWise 6.5". Don't blame me for bringing the
topic up because I DIDN'T BRING THE TOPIC UP.

And no, I never said that MVP's would cause the demise of the computer
industry. What I said was, today we have a choice to either regulate
ourselves or to wait for government to regulate us. That is what I said. I
am more than happy to wait around for government to regulate us, that's why
I don't bring up this whole "ethics" discussion. The computer industry is
not going away, it will simply be more regulated. If we do it ourselves, we
have a say in those regulations. If we do not, then government gets to have
that say.