From: Bendall, Paul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, 3 September 2001 8:55 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Backing up Exchange with Veritas Backup Exec 8.x

You need to be using Outlook XP, 2000 or 98. Then as the user select the
deleted items folder so it has the focus. Then from Tools Menu select
Recover Deleted Items, which will bring you up a dialogue box of deleted
items. If the user has done a hard delete i.e. held the shift key down while
deleting refer to Technet article, Q178630.

Good luck,

Paul