That's one way to do it.

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "MS-Exchange Admin Issues" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 5:59 AM
Subject: Re: Exchange Tasks in AD

Isn't this the difference between an Exchange Mailbox and a Mail-enabled
account? For example, if you were using AD for all staff, but a mix of 50%
Exchange and 50% Domino, you'd use the second option for the Domino users.
This
way the Exchange users would see the Domino users in the GC.

Tom

"Stephen I. Woolhead" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 04/09/2001
10:53:17

Please respond to "MS-Exchange Admin Issues"
      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>