From: Lefkovics, William [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 11:29 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: POP access to email

If these clients are in the office sometimes and away other times, there is a client setting to leave a copy of email on the server.

POP doesn't support subfolders below the inbox, either.

Not that these things matter since we'll all be switching to WindowsRG:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/uploads/27000/27549_winrg2.swf

William