You are correct. I shall switch gears. I think Don's
negative, insulting attitude stems from some childhood
episode that he chooses to block out. My personal
thought is that he may have been bullied. The bullying
may have stemmed from Don growing up poor and having
to wear the same pair of sweatpants to school
everyday. I can picture it now, the bully had a name
for him it was "DEWPSAWL". Which stands for Don
Effectively Wears Purple Sweatpants All Week Long.

Regards
--- "Snook, Kevin S (ITD)"

=== message truncated ===

=====