From: Rybski Dajo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 01 October 2001 11:34
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: GroupShield

When receiving a mail with an attachment, clients are unable to open the
mail. After doubleclick in Outlook 2000, a custom NAI form opens, stating:
"The e-mail is currently being scanned by Network Associates GroupShield for
Microsoft Exchange. Please try later once the scanning has finished."
Sometimes there's an "Unlock"-button on the form.

When you try later you receive the same error. Even waiting a day doesn't
help.

The problem is unrelated to the Exchange SP, since I had it with SP3 too. It
is also unrelated to the scan engine since I had it this problem with the
two previous engines too.

This is very annoying since every day our helpdesk receives phonecalls about
it.

Does anyone have a solution or seen this before?

Exchange 5.5 SP4, GroupShield 4.0.3

-Dajo

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: