From: Snook, Kevin S (ITD) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2001 1:50 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Auto creation of Distribution Lists

The difficulty comes with tying in the script to the creation of the
mailbox. Ignoring the possibility of creating an add-on in Exchange Admin,
either you have to redesign the mailbox creation process and use a
script/program to do it or you have to come up with a backend process that
assigns membership of a DL after the creation of the mailbox. I have tried
both and the latter gives the best results (and gives you other benefits as
well)

Hey Rick - did you get my message?

Kevin