Title: RE: Antivirus API

Our implementation of NAV for EXCHANGE SERVER 5.5 has the exact same issues using the VAPI option.. we switched to MAPI Only and all problems went away.

-Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: Ropiak Steve - NAO Florence Office Exchange and Bar Code Admn.
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 10:57 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Antivirus API

We're using NAV in MAPI AVAPI  mode and haven't seen that one but do
occasionally get a rash of NDRs for messages going between the servers.  I
think someone here had an open call with Trend who pointed the finger at the
AVAPI.  From what I've read, the one in 55 is so buggy that I'm thinking of
re-installing NAV in MAPI  mode only.

mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Best Regards,
Steve Ropiak
ZF Group NAO
CERT, Exchange and Bar Code Administrator