From: Brian Dewar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 24 October 2001 19:03
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Antivirus API

We were experiencing problems with our user's Outlook encountering  "Operation Failed" errors. Once we increased the Open Retry Delay setting on the Exchange server, it seemed to alleviate the problem. We do see the error every so often with very large attachments, but they are few and far between. We are using NT4 SP6a, Exch 5.5 sp4 and Groupshield 4.5 from NAI.

Brian Dewar

[EMAIL PROTECTED]