Thanks for looking into it for me...Guess I'm going have to keep digging
till I find a solution to the problem. Thanks again.

Jonathan

-----Original Message-----
From: Siegfried Weber [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 1:53 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange2000 opinions

Well, bad news. Got confirmation by a Microsoft representative that
there is no (yet?) implemented feature to hide or disable this button.

Only thing that comes now in mind is to either write your own OWA
extension to accomplish that or see if a third party vendor can write
you such a product.

<Siegfried />

The
> statement "All your Exchange2000 customers are belong to us" really
> bothered me.
>
> BTW only slightly joking, The Messageware folks have a great product
but
> the support angle is that of a direct consulting company. As a
> consultant I will not allow a product vender who directly competes,
> direct access to my clients.
>
> Just funny that way. ;-)
>
> CJP
>
> BTW: If others have had better interaction with Messageware, let me
know
> AND the contact person. I really need the solution for a coupld
clients
> ... just very concerned with the attitude I was giving.

List Charter and FAQ at:

*** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ***
Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message and/or
its attachments. This message and its attachments are intended only for use
by the individual(s) listed as the recipient(s). If you are not one of the
intended recipient(s), or responsible for delivery of the message to such
person, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information
notify the sender by return email and destroy all copies of the email.
relate to official company business shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by the company.

List Charter and FAQ at: