Title: Message
Cool tool ! Thanks for the link !
-----Original Message-----
From: Zangara, Jim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 17:05
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange2000 opinions

Spellchecker.com puts out a great OWA spell checking client.  costs a grand but works great and the support is excellent.

Jim Zangara, MCSE+I
IT Manager

Special Projects Engineer
Premiere Radio Networks
A Division of Clear Channel Communications
15260 Ventura Blvd Suite 500
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Direct: (818) 461-8620