From: Crouthamel, Jonathan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 1:13 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange2000 opinions

If all employees were good and honest we wouldn't need to disable this feature. Unfortunately some people use this feature to cover their tracks and permanently get rid of mail they don't want anybody to see. Our company policy requires the availability of 45 days of mail including what each user deletes.

Jonathan