From: Paul Williams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: 19 December 2001 11:34
Posted To: Sunbelt Exchange List
Conversation: NDR
Subject: NDR

We use Exchange 5.5 sp4  on SBS 4.5.  Clients outlook 2000.

We are having problems sending mail to some domains.

The messages that we can not send are bounced immediately.

This leads me to suspect there is an incorrect setting in exchange or a
DNS issue on our site.

Has anyone any ideas where to start checking.  I have read a lot of tech
net articles but none seem appropriate.

As I said earlier some (most) mails are delivered OK but others to quiet
well know domains are bounced.

Our ISP claims that they have no DNS issues that they are aware of.

Any pointers  will be gratefully accepted.

Kevan Dickinson

List Charter and FAQ at:
This eMail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
Any view or opinions presented are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of Silversands
or any of its subsidiary companies.
If you have received this eMail in error please contact the Support Desk
Immediately by telephone on 01202-360000 or on eMail at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

List Charter and FAQ at: