whats the error message you are receiving?

Brian
-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Williams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 6:34 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: NDR

We use Exchange 5.5 sp4  on SBS 4.5.  Clients outlook 2000.

We are having problems sending mail to some domains.

The messages that we can not send are bounced immediately.

This leads me to suspect there is an incorrect setting in exchange or a DNS issue on our site.

Has anyone any ideas where to start checking.  I have read a lot of tech net articles but none seem appropriate.

As I said earlier some (most) mails are delivered OK but others to quiet well know domains are bounced.

Our ISP claims that they have no DNS issues that they are aware of.

Any pointers  will be gratefully accepted.

Kevan Dickinson

List Charter and FAQ at:
List Charter and FAQ at: