I think Antigen form SYBARIS is the best

kp

-----Original Message-----
From: Todd Wood [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 11:07 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Anit-Virus Software for Exchange

I would look into Trend Micro's exchange product.  I've used the demo
version a couple of times and it's easy to work with.  I don't know about
costs but I like it better than Nortons or InoculateIT.

todd

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 12/20/01 11:30AM >>>
We are currently using Norton Anti-Virus for Exchange which oldly enough
has been working fairly well. My boss, for cost reasons, wishes to examine
Alternatives.

Can you guys recommend some products? and Which products sould I try to
tell him "no way, if you want it to work!" on?

So far we have looked at F-Secure. Any other thoughts?

Thanks For your comments!!!

Liz

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: