I've always heard the same thing. It was a dead toss between Trend and
Antigen. However, I attempted to contact Trend regarding some questions I
had about the product and a potential relationship. They snubbed me. I
contacted Sybari, got right through and was able to set up a relationship
with ease.

Since adopting the product in all offices, I have found the product to be
fantastic with little or no problem what so ever. When I did have to contact
support, the issues are not only resolved - they follow up with me when I'm
not forthcoming on the results.

Extremely impressive.

My vote from not only product capability but from world class support is
Antigen.

Steve Clark
Clark Systems Support, LLC
AVIEN Charter Member
"Who's watching your network?"
www.clarksupport.com
        301-610-9584 voice
        240-465-0323 Efax

The data furnished in connection with this document is deemed by Clark
Systems Support, LLC., to contain proprietary and privileged information and
shall not be disclosed or used for the benefit of others without the prior
written permission of Clark Systems Support, LLC.