From: Milton R Dogg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 12:47 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Database recovery help

If they did refunded his money and tell him he could not recover his
data, That Should be the end of it.

I have been in his shoes a few times. If he is like me, in 50 hours or
so, he too will come to the same conclusion, Trust PSS. They know what
they are talking about. He will then use this as Fuel to get a get a
good backup solution in place, as soon as possible.

Milton R Dogg
Of The Dogg Foundation..