From: Todd Wood [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 12:08 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Database recovery help

We received an event ID 123 with an error of -531.  We also received a -1019
error which microsoft refers to a hardware or software issue.

When we do a hard repair to the database then restart the Exchange services
we can see how many items belong to a folder and we can see all of the
folders, default and custom folders but we can not see the mail.  the
folders even state how many unread messages are in the folder.

thanks,

todd

<<< [EMAIL PROTECTED]  1/10  7:26a >>>
Is _any_ of the data accessible?  What kind of errors are you getting?

-- Drew
Visit http://www.drewncapris.net!  Go!  Go there now!
If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each
other. (Mother Theresa)