Laura,

I presume that if you're doing BLBs with the ArcServe Exchange agent you are
also doing on-line Exchange backups through the same agent?  If not, the
first thing I would do (like now, while planning any other changes) is stop
doing the BLBs and start doing the on-line backups of the Directory and
Information Store.

Karen

(Who doesn't really understand why all the anti-ArcServe feeling: I've not
had major problems with it and get consistently good backups from which I
can restore files, Exchange servers, SQL databases, PDCs etc ...)

List Charter and FAQ at: