Title: Event ID 9322 ***ever 10 Min***

I am receiving the following event ID between 2 servers in the same site.  The MTA code is 1722 which looks as a DNS issue.  These are both Windows 2000 Adv. Server,  SP2, Exchange Server 5.5 SP4.  I brought up a windows 2000 internal dns server which seemed to remove the problem, or help, I was having.  The problem was that once both servers were up and running, after a short time, mail would stay in the MTA que.  I then told my IMS connection to use DNS on the connections tab and mail started flowing again.  Can anyone tell me why I am rec. this every 10 min. (event ID 9322)?  Yesterday I was rec. this as well as event ID's 289 and 1294 but these are gone now.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Todd White
System Administrator
LaserComm Inc.
972-941-0276 Voice
972-941-0223 Fax

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are the property of LaserComm Inc, its subsidiaries or licensors and are intended to be private and confidential.  This material is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed.  The material is protected by various laws, including those related to copyright and trade secret, and may not be used, copied or distributed without the express permission of LaserComm Inc.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the correspondence.

List Charter and FAQ at: