Yes.

Only needs IIS and OWA Component.

-----Original Message-----
From: Garland Mac Neill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 1:56 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Replication

Ok, let me start over.....

I have 2 servers with Exchange setup. One is my OWA server, W2K sp2,
Exchange is fully loaded. (Which I think is where I messed up) My Second
server is my Real Exchange server on NT4 sp6.

What I'm trying to determine is if I screwed up when I put loaded the full
version of Exchange on what I had wanted as my OWA server.