From:   Douglas Hull [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Thursday, January 31, 2002 5:45 AM
To:     MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject:        RE: Priv.edb not decreasing despite deleting & moving
mailboxes

Thanks for all the responses.

Am I right in thinking that even though my PRIV.edb is saying it is 15GB
in size a lot of that is "white space"? If so, when I run my backup, does
it backup the entire 15GB worth (ie. the database and the white space)or
does it only backup the actual database? That is my concern - my backups
are taking ages and I was hoping that by deleting and archiving emails
that the PRIV.edb would be reduced and the backups would complete quicker.

Thanks again
Doug

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: