From: Mike Zatkalik [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: 11 February 2002 18:00
Posted To: Sunbelt Exchange List
Conversation: Outlook/Exchange problem
Subject: RE: Outlook/Exchange problem

The only reason I am still on sp3 is my boss.  I have to test the
service pack, make sure it works fine, which I am already sure it will
be fine, and after testing, then it can be upgraded.  My boss doesn't
give me time to "test" it, so I emailed him saying that the problems we
are having are caused mainly by not being on sp4.  I keep CYA material
on these differences of opinion in regards to Exchange.  We both agree
it is a mission critical app, which is why I want this upgraded, and he
thinks it works fine, so why upgrade.

Mike