Exactly!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 6:55 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Trend vs. Antigen

Best idea of all that is the different virus engines.

-K.Borndale
IT Manager
Sybari Software
631.630.8569 -direct dial
631.439.0689 -fax
http://www.sybari.com
"One man's ceiling is another man's floor"

                      Martin Blackstone

                      <MBlackstone@superior        To:       "MS-Exchange
Admin Issues" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      access.com>                  cc:

                                                   Subject:  RE: Trend vs.
Antigen
                      02/20/2002 10:23 PM

                      Please respond to

                      "MS-Exchange Admin

                      Issues"

I'm thinking the same thing. I have Trend and some NAI crap laying around. I
was thinking Webshield (SMTP), Anigen (Exchange), Trend (Desktops and
Servers).