Which version of Exchange do you have and where is your smtp configuration
sitting.  You need to check the configuration of smtp and check your
authentication and delivery restrictions.  I'm being rather simplistic here,
but I believe there is some steps on this on the  swynk archives on how to
do this.   http://www.swynk.com/sitesearch/search.asp

Dot

List Charter and FAQ at: