From: Salas, Frankie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, 2 March 2002 5:53 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Security Assistance (Urgent)

The messages are coming from this company and other companies to someone
that we don't even know.  The person in question notified us that he
received several e-mails from two people from our company.  Viruses were
checked on the 2 individuals PC and on the Exchange box (none encountered).

Frankie Salas, MCP
Systems Support Coordinator/Network Administrator
Sirote & Permutt, P.C.
2311 Highland Avenue South
Birmingham, AL 35205
E-Mail:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Facsimile:   (205) 930-5201

NOTICE:  This communication is not encrypted and may contain privileged or
other confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient or
believe that you may have received this communication in error, please reply
to the sender indicating that fact and delete the copy you received.  In
addition, you should not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise
use the information.  THANK YOU.