-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Symiakakis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 12:02 PM
Posted To: Exchange Sunbelt
Conversation: What is the best methode of backing up Mailboxes?
Subject: What is the best methode of backing up Mailboxes?

Hi Everyone, I heard it through the grapevine, that I am not backing up
my Exchange Server the best possible way, and I was hoping that some of
you can give me some advice. I am currently backing up the Exchange
Server / individual mailboxes / Brick Level. The reason I am doing so
was on suggestion by the ArcServeIT people. They said that ArcServeIT
software worked best when you only do a brick level backup. But then a
colleague said that Exchange doesn't Flush out certain files, unless it
is backed up correctly. can someone please explain this to me, and
possibly tell me the better way of backing up Exchange.

   Thank you all in advance for all of your help.

Nick Symiakakis
Noble Hospital
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

List Charter and FAQ at: