From: Murray Freeman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 12:10 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: What is the best methode of backing up Mailboxes?

We have an older version of Arcserve purchased about 5 years ago. We've never updated because it works just fine for us. I have always been suspicious of software companies bring out "updated" versions of software that don't seem to have any real improvements. Since I haven't been watching Arcserve, when did it go down hill. As a not-for-profit, we can't afford to continually upgrade software just to be on the bleeding edge. Thus, when we find that new or upgraded software doesn't provide anything but more profits for the manufacturer, we don't upgrade.

Murray