Title: 5.5 & Ex2K Differences
If there is no difference then you should tell him there is no need to upgrade.
-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Channon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 6:06 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: 5.5 & Ex2K Differences

Hi People,
                 I am having to justify to the big boss man why he needs to fund a training course on Exchange 2000.
Because I already administer our 5.5 Exchange server he says he needs justification to spend the money because he does not see any difference between the two versions, he says " It's the same product been renamed".

Can any one tell me in lay terms what are the fundamental differences between the two versions, I am open to any suggestions as what to tell him why it should be me who attend the course.

Regards

Mike Channon MCSE, CAN, CCSA
Senior Server Engineer,
Systems and Infrastructure Support .
Logica UK (Automotive)

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient's) only.
It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.
 It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.
If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this
e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.
 Thank you.

List Charter and FAQ at:
List Charter and FAQ at: