From: Chris Norris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 19 April 2002 12:38
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: 5.5 & Ex2K Differences

Sorry, just that your bosses attitude hit a nerve.  You might tell him that I have just completed an upgrade to E2k without prior training and all of the problems I had were the result of things I did not know...  One of them even resulted in a cal to PSS (luckily at the per incident charge not the hourly rate) because it was not documented anywhere that I could find, but it was something that is included in the training...