From: Ely, Don [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 26 April 2002 13:54
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: MS Exchange Server Not Available during DUN

First of all, that is only for Exchange 5.5.  Second, obviously you don't
have to reboot your computer after adding host file entries.  NBBTSTAT is a
wonderful too.  Third of all, I've rarely if ever had RAS problems like
either Frank or yourself, so maybe y'all should check out your network
functionality (e.g. WINS) and wonder what's wrong with it.
Don Ely
Network Engineer
Tripath Imaging, Inc.
(336) 290-8293 - Direct