Title: RE: MS Exchange Server Not Available during DUN

what version of Exchange

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Labule [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 06:13
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: MS Exchange Server Not Available during DUN

Folks,

I keep getting the message MS Exchange Server Not available when I try to
connect to an exchange server account with a laptop using dialup networking.
Can't find any helpful fix in any of MS's knowledgebases. Any ideas,
suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

Frank

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is private, confidential and may also be legally privileged . If you are not the intended recipient or employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication and its attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by telephoning on

+44 (0)207 459-3600.

When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this email are for their use only and are  subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing Durlacher client engagement letter.  Durlacher is a member of the London Stock Exchange and is regulated by the FSA.

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs.

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: