Title: Message
let me ask you this...
Im doing a restore of my exchange server.
I have created an off lan server, setup the same way as my production server.
I made an online backup of the production server.
I want to restore it on my test lan's server , which is my recovery server.
both servers are the same org, site, and server name.
within backup exec, i choose to restore the information store.
do i need to take my store offline for this, or will it do it online?
i thought i should take it offline, and when the job is done, do an isinteg -patch command and be done.
am i right?

List Charter and FAQ at: