MAPI?  I'm sorry, I thought they were having mail delivered to .pst
files.

Why not offline folders? (.ost)?

-----Original Message-----
From: Whitlock, Teresa [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 2:50 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Mail stuck in Outbox

I have done all of this.  One point that I may not have emphasized is
that this was working fine and then suddenly not.  My gut tells me there
is something with MAPI that is causing the problem.  On one user he is
using the same connection, same setup, just a different machine and it
works fine. The other user doesn't have a second computer to test with.
They are both off work now so I can't try the telnet, but my guess is
that it will work since everything else has.  (Including OWA from their
machines.)