It's an MS utility, i use it mostly to move a mailbox from one recipient
container to another on exchange 5.5.

you say 'two step merge', then specify on the 'options' tag the subject you
want to archive, and that it should be removed from the original store and
it goes through and gets the stuff out.

MS used to have it downloadable for lovebug cleanup, i think.  lemme go
look.

List Charter and FAQ at: