From: Clark, Steve [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 12:15 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: a mistake was made

There has to be something as I recall early on with Melissa - MS released a
tool to go through the entire info store and pull messages of a particular
variety. I'd imagine that someone that was an Exchange admin during that fun
time might remember was the utility was and where to find.

Steve Clark
Clark Systems Support, LLC
AVIEN Charter Member
"Who's watching your network?"
www.clarksupport.com
          301-610-9584 voice
          240-465-0323 Efax

The data furnished in connection with this document is deemed by Clark
Systems Support, LLC., to contain proprietary and privileged information and
shall not be disclosed or used for the benefit of others without the prior
written permission of Clark Systems Support, LLC.