I'm also using eManager, and I've seen a lot of spam that contain no words,
only pictures.  At that point, you have to open the email and View, Options,
and add the sender's domain to the Anti-Spam tab as a new rule, with their
domain in the Routing Domain line.  If you've already done this, then I'm
out of ideas.

For instance, we get a LOT from Korea, and they're all pictures, so I've
added co.kr in the Routing Domain line, and that takes care of a lot.  I've
also set this rule up to Quarantine instead of Delete, in case we get a
customer inquiry from that country.

Also, I have set up a Spam Archive public folder for the users to place
their Spam mail in.  Keeps my inbox free from forwarded Spam.

I agree with someone else's response (sorry I can't give due credit, already
deleted it before responding to this one) that there is a time/cost factor
involved.  I try to spend 10 or 15 minutes each week updating my rules.
It's an ongoing process that will never be 100%

Pat Smith
MCP, CCNA, CCA
Systems Administrator
FishNet Security